Monday, September 15, 2008

ran out

I managed to "escape" abit earlier from the confines of the staffroom today and thus headed straight to the nearby POSBank to change a bunch of $50 notes to the typical $2 bills for Aidilfitri distribution. To my great consternation (and disgust), the aforesaid bank had run out of $2 bills! Of course, it's all partly my fault because I had wanted to do this little chore sometime during the Sep hols but had put it off because a certain someone told me it was "too early" to do so. I know, I know that the past year's experience should have taught me better but I had been lucky so far, I guess... up until now that is.

Looks like I've got to try again sometime soon.

On another note, I think my eyebags must have increased significantly in size because lately, my eyes tend to feel heavier than usual. Anyone know any effective remedy to reduce eyebags and consequently energise tired eyes??? Price and where-to-buy info is much appreciated. LOL! Maklumlah, musim raya ni, mesti maintain sikit.. Don't want to look like a panda lah ;p

No comments: