Friday, September 5, 2008

sniffles

I woke up earlier for sahor with a slight itch at the back of my throat and a slightly runny nose. Down went the ninjom cough syrup, two generous tablespoons'-worth. Forgot about the piriton though.

Then when I woke up again a couple of hours ago, itchy throat was still there but runny nose seemed much worse. These are ominous signs that point to the one ailment that I am most susceptible to --- the common cold!!!

Ah, well. Cannot be in the pink of health all the time, right? By the way, mommy dearest has been nagging at me to drill some holes in the living room walls so that she could start hanging the wall-decor stuff. Ever since moving into my new flat (yes! I've moved!!), there are so many little to-do things that just keeps cropping up. I'll start taking measurements for aforesaid holes soon but drilling them would have to wait cos' I need to shower, go for Friday solat and then meet my financial planner later in town.

And finally, I am insured! LOL.

No comments: